Proceedings of the 3rd International Conference on Rock Dynamics and Applications (RocDyn-3), Trondheim , Norway, 26-27 June 2018
Contents for papers
- Two-ways dynamic shear testing of rock discontinuities, O. Aydan, et al.
- Numerical simulations on failure and stress wave propagation in solid materials using a 3D lattice spring model, T. Nishimura, et al.
- Dynamic response of support systems during the excavation of underground openings, O. Aydan, et al.
- Dynamic stability of rock slopes and the effect of reinforcement against planar sliding, Y Takahashi, et al.
- Stick-slip behavior of rock discontinuities by difference in rock types, R. Kiyota, et al.
- Experimental study on seismic stability of foundation rocks under critical facilities, M. Ishimaru, et al.
- Validation of a mathematical model for evaluating the dynamic shear, T. Okada, et al.
- Seismic characteristics of field measurements and numerical analyses of an underground quarry in Oya, T. Seiki, et al.
- Some considerations on the stability and design of underground structures during earthquakes, K.Kamemura, et al.
- Damage to rock engineering structures induced by the 2016 Kumamoto earthquakes, O. Aydan, et al.
- Dynamic response and stability of some historical masonry structures subjected to ground shaking, N. Tokashiki, et al.
- Simulation of strong motions and surface rupture of the 2014 Northern Nagano Earthquake, N. Iwata, et al.
- Status of rock dynamics study in Horonobe underground research laboratory, Japan, T. Sato, et al.
- Design and performance of the foundation of the tsunami protection wall at the Hamaoka Nuclear Power Station, M. Wani